Flowers Are Coming


There has been so much rain lately ... that MUST mean the flowers are coming soon, right?

Spring break is over and I'm back at school....blah.
However, over break I went shopping for some Spring clothes with my Mom and two of my sisters!  We had a really good time and found some cute things!

Dress: American Eagle
Cardigan: Gap
Tank top: Target
Bag: Vintage Fossil, thrifted
Shoes: from TJ Max
Sunglasses: Target

I had more pictures for this post, but my 10 year old sister took these and these are the only non-blurry ones available :P I also didn't realize I had my sunglasses on my head until midway of the shoot, so sorry about that!

3 comments

  1. What a cute dress!! And I love the purse too.

    And btw: your blog is great! It's my first time here and I really like it :)

    http://thegirloverboard.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lovelovelove the flowers on your dress. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a doll! Love the dress!

    And forgot to tell you sooner that I just love how Alexander Wang tees and dresses are cut and they are super soft and comfortable. For a less expensive version, try this by American Apparel--so comfy as well! http://store.americanapparel.net/rsavc400rw.html?cid=201

    :)!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall