Overloaded

 







So basically the reason why this whole post is revolved around my scarf is because I think this is the coolest scarf EVER.  It probably has something to do with how thick and big it is, and that I got it in Italy!! (Well it was either Italy or Israel...I can't remember which one, but both those places are pretty cool anyways!).

By the way...as you can see in these photos I got my first pair of Converse sneakers for my birthday.  I can't believe I've been lacking them all this time.  I know they are extremely overdone but I just love the simplicity of them.  Not to mention it's in gray! One of my favorite colors to wear!

Sweater: Gap
Tank: Target
Jeans: Gap
Shoes: Converse
Coat: Ruche
Scarf: Italy or Israel (see above)

1 comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall