Until That Day Comes




I love being able to share my heart with someone. It's extremely difficult for me to open up my life and share it with another person. You think I'd be a natural at it since I'm a female, but for some reason this is not my forte in life. I love being the listener, but I'm not good at sharing, and I only share with a few people in my life.




I love that feeling when you first trust someone. It's a rush of excitement and a rush of fear. You don't know what tomorrow is going to be like, but you hope this continues. It's nice to always have someone to talk to, but there are moments when you feel so alone and it's hard to grasp that someone will come along, and someone will find you interesting and lovely to be with.

Now it's just waiting until that day comes.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall