Daily Life: Tips

I haven't painted my nails in what seemed like ages.  I really like the natural look but sometimes I like to get my nails done or do them myself. It's even MORE fun when done with your little sister :D (just a little tip...).
Today I'm off to get my hair cut and colored.  We'll see how it  goes! I hate when I get my hair cut and colored and it looks like nothing was done (ie - the color is the same as before).  Hopefully there is some noticeable change!  Last time I went in for an appointment I looked like this beforehand! This change won't be as drastic, but hopefully noticeable.

2 comments

  1. I hope you have fun getting your hair cut and colored. I bet you will look great afterwords!

    I just recently colored my hair by myself and you can't tell any difference. I am thinking about getting it colored again professionally. I figured it is the summer and that it is always time for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see your new color and cut!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall