Photography: Art

I love the colors of Spring : ) Last night I got all my homework done so I was able to watch Roman Holiday staring Audrey Hepburn.  Then tonight I was able to come across a red box code that let me rent a movie for free today only.  So I head over with my friend Alyssa and we picked out The Young Victoria.  It was a good story, but in the end quite tragic.  But that's the way real life movies go, I guess.
Ps - I always am looking for new people to photograph, but I'm always scared.  I don't know how to get people to relax while I'm taking their picture because I'm just trying to capture who they are instead of trying to instruct them to do this or do that.  It's an art that I have yet to master.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall