Daily Life: New iPod!

I don't know if I ever mentioned it here, but my iPod touch was stolen the day I was moving back home from college.  It was in a box sitting outside my door and I left it there for maybe 15 minutes and when I came back out it was gone. So Chad kindly offered to sell me his used one for a fraction of the retail price since he is planning on buying the 4g iphone coming out later this month.
We met up at Panera and it took us forever to get everything working right! But I'm glad it finally is : ) Now I have something to listen to while on the road the next three weeks.
Ps - I thought this was funny....I had put in my birthday as a calender alert like two years ago when he first got this ipod, and now it's mine :D I guess I'll never forget my birthday!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall