Post from the Road: Bryce Canyon (Day 11)

Yesterday I wasn't able to do a post since the internet was creeping along, but here are the pictures from the Red Canyon and Bryce Canyon.  I actually wasn't able to go see much of Bryce Canyon because I left the park early with my mom and younger sister since my sister was feeling bad.  It was my decision to leave early and I am so glad I did! I've seen about as many canyons as a girl can care to see and hiked all of them. It was time for a good rest in the RV, just taking it slow.
Once there at Bryce Canyon we went out to eat and got a little bit of ice cream. Besides this little outing and the sights at Bryce Canyon there really isn't much to do in the little town surrounding the mountain.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall