Style Files: And Another One Bites The Dust

This is what I wore to Bryce's graduation ceremony last night.  It took me a while to iron out all the wrinkles in this dress but it was well worth it : )  This purse was up in my etsy shop for a while but never sold.  So I guess this means it's mine for the time being! Unless....does anyone want it?  $15! :D
There's only a few more days until vacation and I still haven't started to pack because I haven't been able to get into the laundry room (there are eight people in my family after all) but once I get all the clothes washed hopefully I'll be able to make up my mind with what I'm going to take along.  Does anyone have some helpful tips for packing?

Dress: Francesca's
Cardigan: Target
Purse: Vintage, thrifted
Shoes: Marshall's

1 comment

  1. that's such a pretty dress!!! as i said in your chictopia, i think this look is fancy and perfect for the grad! :D

    sybil
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall