Adore Vintage

It's times like these when I really love twitter. For those that follow me on twitter know that am constantly tweeting and sharing my new favorite finds (most of which never make it to the blog since this is just a style and life blog) but I just had to share with you my new favorite find.
These are some of my favorite looks from their Summer 2010 Lookbook
Adore Vintage is a vintage store that channels the best designs from the 30's+40's all the way through to the 80's. What I love best about this shop is that you can shop by a style theme, one of them even including a section dedicated to the lovely style of Zooey Deschanel! They also have some lovely vintage bridal gowns that some of you might be interested in ;D
What are some of your favorite vintage shops?  I adore finding new ones!

2 comments

  1. top row. second from the right.
    put me in that outfit now!!
    love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that into vintage clothing, but you introduced me to a quite interesting Vintage online shop. Will keep on checking it maybe I can find something for me...

    xoxo Sandra
    http://glamirrorous.com

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall