Style Files: Good To Be Back!

First let me just say that it's good to be back and dressing in comfortable clothes : ) I about had it enough with all the jeans shorts I was wearing on the road trip!
It was dreadfully hot today but the reason I wore as sweater was because it always gets chilly in my church (especially since my hair is still wet from the morning's shower), so as soon as I came home and began to prepare for the celebration it quickly came off! I like to wear this dress on hotter days since the top is made of cotton and the bottom linen.  It's practically the perfect combination for a sweaty sticky day. I also realize this outfit isn't very patriotic but I just wasn't feeling like dressing up this time around. Plus I usually like to stay away from themed outfits.

Click here to see this on Chictopia.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall