So Many Options!

I've been meaning to publish this post for a long time but haven't really found the right time.  I'm just finally going to get on with it : ) 
Finding a bag for Israel has proven to be trickier than I thought.  With so many options out there it's hard to determine which one I love the best! I want to get a bag that most represents who I am and my personal style but I love them all.  I still have a little while until I head over but I'm glad I started looking now because it's going to take a while for me to decide!

Please let me know which bag you like out of these picks!
Thanks so much for all your help and opinions!  Believe it or not but it really helps me decide on what to get. Yes, I'm pretty bad at making up my mind : )

7 comments

  1. Hmmm, I definitely like the leather satchel and briefcase, they're my favs

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all of these!! Nothing like a perfectly worn in leather satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously love the leather satchel. If you don't get it, I might. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went ahead with the plaid satchel! Go snatch it up Jeanna before I change my mind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the ruck sacks. both of them.
    you're going to want a bag with a shoulder strap or two - these are winners. perfectly rustic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, they are all so perfect! I really love the one on the bottom left.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! I would go with the classic leather school satchel!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall