Style Files: Striped Purple

Purple Dress-Target, Striped Dress-Old Navy, Necklace-Elsand.Etsy.com, Wedges-Target
Today is a good day for me.  I have off work which means time for those sewing projects I keep harping on finally get worked on, as well as a hair cut in the afternoon! I absolutely love going to the hair dresser. I usually go to the same place that I've been going to for the past 9 years but this time I'm going to switch it up. My little sister came home with the CUTEST hair cut and I'm heading back to the same place to see if I can get her bangs. Yes, I'm copying my 13 year old sister. She's that cool!

No onto today's look...I actually wore this outfit yesterday when I was taking the girls roller blading. I needed something that would be comfortable to sit and stand in since I was the designated picture-taker to capture all their stunts and falls. Hopefully I'll snap some pictures of my outfit today ( and hopefully I can come up with something blog worthy when all my clothes are heading for the laundry! :D).

Well I hope you all have a great weekend.  It's my last weekend at home and I plan to enjoy it to the fullest : )

9 comments

  1. love the outfit! i really like the look of that long shirt over your dress, i wouldn't have thought to pair those together. and i totally love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really nice casual look. I like the idea of the shirt over the dress. I usually toss on a cardi or blazer so this is another lovely option. What a pretty necklace as well. Enjoy your last weekend home:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your looking super cute girl. casual and comfy..perfect pairings! i really need a haircut...never seem to find the time. boo. have a great weekend love. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. once again, i love your necklace. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace it so unique, i love it! and i think you'd look great with bangs, cant wait to see your hair cut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haircuts are the BEST. Hope you had fun! Can't wait to see it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, be sure to show us the hair!
    And I love this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. where are you headed to after this weekend hun? i have school :(.. freedom is gone. haha.. Your outfit looks so comfy yet it isn't bummy. when i do comfy I'm sweats ALL the way :). love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. what an adorable outfit! And you're so cute. =)

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall