Style Files:The Fence

Top-Gap, Cardigan-H&M, Folded down dress-Target, Belt-Express, Shoes-Target
Despite the business of this weekend, it was a good one.  My parents and siblings (all but one who is in another state) came up to surprise my sister (who attends the same college as I) for her twenty second birthday. Her birthday isn't until Tuesday but yesterday (Sunday) was a good day to surprise her since the kiddos didn't have school.

On another note, I'm heading to the doctor to get some test done today. Oddly enough, I'm just worried about getting there. I hope I can make my appointment in time and have a car to get me there (I've been having some more car issues as of late). However, I am confident things will work out in the end : ) They always do.

How was your weekend?

5 comments

  1. I hope everything went well with your appointment. Aren't family visits the best?

    Your color combinations are wonderful. I love the green, blue,brown and gray together. Your positive attitude is the best accessory!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great here, colour mixing is definitely a strong point of yours. Hope everything goes ok with the doctor and happy birthday to your sister for tomorrow too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! I love the nautical feeling in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Love, love, love your blog! Such lovely photos and style. Great to meet you! I'll be purchasing one one of scarves soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty combo- the way you mixed the top and skirt remind me of a dress I have. I love the color palette and the richness the brown belt adds. Lovely as always:) I'll pray all goes alright with you at the Dr. and your car.

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall