Style Files: 02.08.11

 Around campus we have two cats that are semi-strays. Dopy and Mr Orange. As you can see, Mr Orange decided to beg for some food during the pictures :D They're both very nice cats, but here in Jerusalem cats are everywhere and you never know what they may carry.
I can't believe that I haven't worn this Gap sweater on this blog before. It's one of my favorites! I got it last season and this is the first time its made it out this season. I'm definitely glad I brought it along.

But enough about me! How have YOU all been? I've missed you! I'm trying my best to stay updated with all your blogs and to comment back. Also, thank you so much for sticking around while I'm a bit busy. It means a lot : )

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall