Loved Looks

This Thursday I'd like to share with you some inspiration : )
1. Amy is my new blog crush. She runs the blog called Vintage Reflection and she takes the most beautifulist-ever photos. Yup. Also she dresses killer!

2. Alicia really knows how to rock these pair of trousers.

3. Jen is totally proving my theory that longer length skirts are coming back hard this summer! So glad!

4. The lovely Kate showed me just how to take a skirt like this and wearing it with a polished yet edgy look.

5. There's not much I can say about Sally and her outfit other than I hope I can be as cool as Sally when I grow up.

6. I used to make fun of people who wore denim on denim but Taylor does such a great job! I love this modern take on the faded trend. Her hat and sunnies give the perfect touch.

7. I just plain love this look.  The uneven hem is perfect.

See more style looks I love on my Pinterest!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall