Love You Mom!

So I know it's not Christmas but it's the only photo I have on my computer (the rest are on my external hard drive) that include me and my mother in it :D Plus you get to see the rest of the kids she's a wonderful mother to as well!

I'm actually quite sad I'm not there to celebrate Mother's day. Since Mom's birthday is also just a few days away I'll be missing both celebrations. But I look forward to when I come home and we can go out to have a lunch date.

So with that said...I love you mom. Thank you for all your support and prayer over the course of my life. You inspire me to be a better person and you call me out when I'm not. Thanks for everything. You mean the world to me. I can't wait to come home and see you! Let's skype soon! Love, C.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall