Taking a Break

Hey guys, I've thought a long time about doing this post. Fashion blogging has always been slightly uncomfortable for me. I've mostly been doing it because I've enjoyed the experience of meeting new people and having the challenge of photographing every day and having something to edit. But now I feel like I a need a break, or even to move on. So with that said I'm going to take a mini-vacation from Streets and Stripes. When I come back I hope to have my mind made up about whether to continue blogging here or somewhere else.

But something I do enjoy is sharing adventures with you in the daily life posts. If you are still interested in seeing daily life posts email me for the link to the blog I'll be updating.

Until then,
C

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall