Daydreaming


I'm back with some new additions I would like to make to my new wardrobe as part of the finding my style posts on The Fieldbook. I've been working really hard listing things on the sale shop blog and hopefully you find something you like over there!

  1. Printed Tees - I've always had a love / hate with printed tees. I think it's the easiest way to look sloppy but when I saw this one my mind changed. The slouchy shape and the clean print looks fresh and not sloppy at all! I will definitely be looking for printed tees like this one to add to my collection.
  2. Red Dress -  I really like the silhouette of this dress. I think it would be very flattering. Plus I really love the print.
  3. Geometric Tops - I also want to add some new tops to my wardrobe. Mine are generally striped or solid tops so switching it up with an navajo print or a geometric shape print top would be a good addition.
  4. Mustard Yellow Dress - This dress just SCREAMS me. Hands down.
  5. Baggy White Tee - I am totally embracing baggy tees now. They make me feel good because it stays away from the mid-section area and are overall extremely comfortable. 
  6. Red Skirt - I don't think I'll actually include an accordion skirt into my new wardrobe because I have a feeling this trend will fade within the year, but I really do love how it looks : )

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall