Photography Update: Tori Senior Photo

Sorry this post is a little image heavy  but I just couldn't edit! I had to get around 400 photos down to 90 and then down to 12 to share with you all!

For those that have been following my blog for quite a while know that I am also a photographer (see my photography website here: Streets & Stripes Photography). This week I had two senior photo sessions (one which I already shared here) and the other is this one! Tori is a senior in high school and plans on going to school for Financial Law. I'm so proud to call her my cousin : )
To see the full photo session click here. If you want to book me for a family, wedding, engagement, senior photo, or newborn photography session then send me an email!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall