Guest Post: Ruby

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi everyone, this is Emily from Ruby Slipper Journeys, delighted to be guesting for Chaucee! I remember reading Chaucee’s style blog when I first started my own last year, and I see she’s gone in a “slash travel” direction as me!

My family live in Hamilton, Ontario these days, and on a month-long visit this August I had fun being a tourist in my home country. The day these photos were taken, there was a street fair near to our house. There was live music, stalls selling many different items, and, judging by the atmosphere, free-flowing beer. My sister and I had a wander through it. I loved this outfit, but in retrospect the parasol probably wasn’t the best idea for such a crowded event: I lived in fear of taking somebody’s eye out. ; p

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photos by my sister and I

dress: See by Chloe via ebay, parasol: bought in Venice years ago, necklace: gift from my mother, shoes: Urban Outfitters, sunglasses: H&M

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall