Style Files: Fashion For Shecky's

Tuesday night was Girl's Night Out in Philadelphia. Shecky's hosted the event and I was lucky enough to be a guest blogger for the event and was able to bring along some good girl friends, check out some AWESOME new vendors (which I'll talk about in a later post) and even score a new dress! So for now here is what I wore to the event. I'm gathering the photos and editing them tonight and the blog post will be live on Sheckys.com within a day!

One more thing I'm excited about is potentially finding a pair of jeans that fit me well! Thursday night I'll be attending the Levi's What's My Curve ID event at University of Pennsylvania so if you plan on attending please make sure to say hello!

Shirt, Cardigan, Jeans : Gap
Bag: H&M
Shoes: Target

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall