Style Files: October 24 2011

I really don't remember when I took these photos but it was a couple of weeks ago. That should give you an example of how busy my life is, ha. BUT it's important that you know I took care of that root problem you see in the photographs so no worries : )

As for this weekend, things went wonderful! I photographed a lovely wedding, got to try out my rented camera (a Canon 7d), and did some decorating and food shopping for the Student Art Display that's happening later tonight. We've worked really hard to make this all come together and I'm excited to see how it all turns out with the artwork hung and the room decorated. Some of my photography will be in the exhibit as well which is exciting. I wish I had more time in my life to really have dug through my photography archives and pick out my favorites but I just submitted some of my photographs I took this year while in Israel. So we'll see how everyone likes them.

Hope you have a great Monday!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall