11.6.11


{ Leggings, Scarf, Dress: Jerusalem, Israel
Boots, Jacket: Target }

I've been doing a lot of thinking lately.  Nearing a college graduation date does that to a person. I've been thinking more and more about what's important in life versus was society tells us the normal path of life is. What's the bottom line? I think that no matter what, I want to always continually improve myself. I want to continue to experience new things, be educated, grow and evolve.  There's a lot of pressure to settle down, get married and have kids after college. But I don't want that to be my hope or my fulfillment. I value my own individuality and my independence. I don't want to have to rely on a certain lifestyle or a life partner to bring me happiness. As a woman I have a tendency to do that, but the past couple years and relationships I have been in  have taught me that life isn't about finding that someone. It's about who you are.

ETSY SHOP .. TWITTER .. PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall