HANDMADE CHRISTMAS #1


One thing that has always bothered me about Christmas is the fact that it's become more about consuming all the brand new things that advertisers are trying so desperately to convince us that we need. So that's why I'd much rather support a handmade Christmas where presents come from the hardworking independent business owners (as well as vintage items).

So this year I'm going to put together some neat gift guides all focusing on Independent Business Owners that sell handmade or vintage items. If that description fits you and your shop then please email me or leave a comment! I love discovering new things and might even include your shop in a future gift guide. I hope you enjoy this one! Check back each week for a new one.
ETSY SHOP .. TWITTER .. PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall