{ ........ }

Today was a rough day. It started out great, and work was good.....But it ended with a pretty nasty conversation. I think dialogue is probably one of the most important things to a healthy lifestyle. Hearing people out is always at the forefront of my mind. I want people to feel like they've been heard and that they're words were spoken and received, but there are some days when being yelled at just isn't fun. But I will go on. Perhaps someday I'll find that person who will be my best friend, joke around with me, laugh with me, and enjoy my company. But for now it's just me and my friends, and that's a whole lot better than hurtful words read off a paper through a telephone and a pulsating dead phone line without even a goodbye. Here's to a much better tomorrow : ) Everything is made well with a little sleep and hot chocolate.

ETSY SHOP .. TWITTER .. PHOTOGRAPHY
© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall