SNOW DAYS IN PHILADELPHIA

I love that point in a friendship where it's simply okay to be. Silence is okay, and there's no pressure to make things interesting and fun, but rather two people who enjoy the same things and doing that as friends.

Saturday I went down into Philly with my friend Alex.  Since we're both a bit camera obsessed we didn't mind standing in the cold with frozen fingers and flushed cheeks to get a shot or two. It was nice to be intentionally creative and let things just come.

Alex also introduced me to a new-to-me book store near the art museum (more photos from there to come). I got nine books for $18! They were all in great condition and I can't wait to spend more snow days delving into them.

How was your weekend?
ETSY SHOP .. TWITTER .. PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall