Thoughts On Photographs

I haven't been taking photos lately and its starting to bother me. I used to take tons every single day and now life passes by without even a single snapshot. I think it's because nothing around me has caught my eye. I've been in and out of the classroom and sitting at my kitchen table doing homework for two weeks. And trust me, my apartment ain't cute!

It's got me to thinking about trying to be creative daily. I've heard about those "one photo a day for a year" projects and I just don't think that's for me. It has to be something more than just taking a photo. I want this project to have a purpose and to accomplish something. I just have to think of the subject or theme....That's the hardest part.
ETSY SHOP .. TWITTER .. PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall