117

I've been wanting to try my hand at the maxi skirt lately. It's one of the most comfortable pieces that I've ever worn, but I think there's a bit of a trick in styling it. You can either end up looking a tad bit Orthodox or as if you are drowning in a moomoo (someone spell check me on that please). How do you wear maxi skirts or dresses? More photos after the jump.

The end of this Friday marks the beginning of Spring Break! I'm excited to be leaving my apartment behind in favor of my family's home for a little over a week. I still have a lot of books to read and papers to write over break, but my hope is to get that done within the first two or three days so I have more time for relaxation and pleasure reading. Cheers to that! I hope you all enjoy the weekend : )

Thanks to Abigail for taking these photos!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall