Last Day Of Undergard

Today is my last day of undergrad classes. I still can't believe it has come so quick! There's still two papers and two finals standing in-between me and graduation next Saturday, and I'm learning to deal with the bittersweet moments. It really helps to have a wedding to plan for (my sister's; no I haven't been holding out on you :D). It's a welcome distraction. I don't want to get down in the details since they don't matter anyways, but I'm so glad I'm finally here and I can barely believe it. Soon I'll be a graduate with no more papers to turn in, no more classes to attend, and no more late night hours spent typing on the computer trying to squeeze out a few more sentences for that term paper.

There has been fleeting thoughts of graduate school plans (majoring in Cultural Anthropology*), but for now I'm ready to get that piece of paper I've slaved four years towards, and call it a day. I can't wait to graduate!

*Note - I have no intentions of going to grad school, but it's always been a nice thought : ) 

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall