A Little Leather

Feather Necklaces & Rings from Aoki Boutique (Philadelphia)
In celebration of Autumn (my absolute FAVORITE season) these next few posts will be dedicated to what I'm loving for fall fashion. Instead of linking to big brand corporate names, I wanted to focus more on Philly fashion and feature some of my favorite shop owners in the city that have a great selection of accessories and clothing for fall.

Leather (or pleather more accurately) is a big trend for fall.  You see leather peplum tops, leather pencil skirts, leather pants, leather jackets, etc etc.

Sidenote: Can you believe this is my first tee/tank to ever pay homage to Philly? I've never been one for touristy-tees, but this one had a bit of an edge to it which I liked.

Local Shops Featured:
Feather Necklaces & Rings from Aoki Boutique (Philadelphia). Located on 22nd Street between Chestnut and Sansom.

To see more photos view the Facebook Album.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall