Florals Are Taking Over My Life

Remember that one fall when florals basically took over our lives? Yeah, well I'm still not ready to give that up yet. 

As part of my fall fashion picks series, I wanted to keep the fashion as local to Philly as possible. The jewelry featured in this look is from SWAG boutique in Northern Liberties. Store owner Mey quit her corporate job at a bank and opened SWAG Boutique where she combines her love of fashion with her love for quirky gifts and making people laugh.
SWAG Boutique is a homegrown shop that features whimsical, unique, & handmade gifts by local artisans. In addition to the local artist items, we carry innovative kitchenware, home decor, and unique gifts for all ages.
This fall all I can think about is leather and rings. Is there something wrong with me??

SWAG Boutique

www.swagphilly.com
935 N. 2nd Street
Philadelphia, PA 19123

To see more photos view the Facebook Album.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall