Location Scouting For Stardust Magazine // NYC BABY

Every now and then it comes time to leave Philly. I love living here, yet sometimes it's a complex. I enjoy having a breather and going some place else for a time. A few days ago Jonifin and I headed to NYC to scout locations for my upcoming shoot with Stardust Magazine this weekend. We went between Harlem, East Village, Brooklyn and Dumbo looking for places we could tell the story.

Continue Reading




For those of you new to Stardust Magazine, let me introduce you. I just joined the team a few weeks ago and couldn't be more excited! It's a fashion art magazine founded by Justin-Julius Santos and Sophie Cecile Xu. The magazine is hosted at www.stardust-mag.com and features undiscovered local and international talent in the worlds of fashion, art, music, photography, home, design, and culture.


I can't give too many details about the shoot, so I all I can say is that I'm pretty stoked for Saturday. Check me out on Instagram (@chaucee) and twitter (@chaucee) to get some behind the scene looks.

Photos of Chaucee taken by Jonifin Marvin
All other photography by Chaucee Stillman.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall