Night Market: Chinatown

Philly is known for it's indulgence in flavors and tastes and smells. We're a foodie city at heart with good beer and good grub for all. Thursday night was the end of the Night Market food festivals popping up around town the past few months. On an uncommonly warm night for October, vendors hit the streets in Chinatown making the most tempting of offers with their cuisine on display. After attending the night market on Washington Ave earlier this summer, I knew I wasn't going to miss this one.
Live music and colorful displays were a welcome sensory overload. Being around so much energy can't  do anything but refresh me. After a week of working hard and staying up late, this was a welcomed break.
And as always, there were plenty of stylish people to be had at this event. I only managed to snap these two guys before I had to rush out to re-feed the meeter, but I hope to start photographing more looks I love at future events. Also thanks to my new friend Dominique for helping me conquer my timidity in asking people for their photograph : ) 

To see more photos view the Facebook Album.

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall