Warby Parker in Philadelphia: Class Trip

On Friday Jonifin and I headed over to the Warby Parker bus parked on Arch Street in Old City.  WP is on a multi-city tour going from town to town spreading good vision and great looks.  I received an email from the Warby Parker team inviting me to come out to check out their completely renovated hipster bus (my words, not their's). They are on some sort of class trip and are rolling around in a decked out school bus with wood paneling interior and leather sofas. Not a bad gig, right?
Exiting out of the fire escape, there was a spot to take pictures of you and your new specs. Pretty cool! Also, I think this guy walked away with three new pairs of glasses! I would say he scored.
I ordered my first pair of Warby Parker's last December. Can't say I'm disappointed in any way. They look cute and are super affordable! The WP bus will be on 8th St between Walnut and Moravian today and tomorrow so stop on over and say hello.

Thanks to the WP for inviting me out. Stay safe on the road!

More Photos On Facebook
Photography by Jonifin Marvin and Chaucee Stillman

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall