Celebrate Wonder

Photography & Words by Lindsay Thomson


This past Friday at the King of Prussia mall, C. Wonder, specializing in bright and luxurious women’s fashion and houseware, hosted a VIP party event to kick off a weekend long celebration of the grand opening of their newest store. The turnout was especially impressive, as the majority of the guests were just as vibrant and lively as the colorful array of attire and accessories on display.
Walking through the C. Wonder store at King of Prussia is certainly the ultimate shopping experience. This specific store is divided into seven separate rooms, all of which are inspired by a different period in America, each equipped with eye-catching displays and perfectly arranged products.

I felt myself gravitating towards the display of sunglasses and prescription frames numerous times over the course of the night. I don’t know if it was the positive vibes in the air, the impeccable craftsmanship, or a combination of both, but there wasn’t one pair I tried on that I didn’t like! I certainly know what I’m asking for this Christmas.
Another feature worth taking note of is C. Wonder’s extensive Monogram shop. You can have your initials embroidered on essentially any of their products, from bags to sweaters, and everything in between. This always proves to be a big hit!

Overall, I had a fantastic time on Friday, and look forward to returning in the future. Congratulations on the new store opening, C. Wonder!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall