L.O.V.E.

If you follow me on twitter then you already know that I quit my "9-5" a few weeks ago. This is what I wore when we went out to celebrate the next night. Felt pretty dang great in my blue pants.

Also, you can believe this tank top is my first and only piece of homage to my dear city of Philadelphia? I've never been one for tourist t-shirts, or tops with sports teams on them or some vague slogan, but I like this top from H&M because I feel like it's not too obvious, but still shows a little love to Philly.

My pants are from American Apparel, my jacket from Target, Shoes from Urban Outfitters and Top from H&M. Jewelry was thrifted and the ring was from SWAG.

Words by Chaucee Stillman
Photography by Jonifin Marvin

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall