Getting Ready For Spring


I would consider my approach to skin care and beauty a pretty simple one. While transitioning from colder climates to warmer weather, there are several steps I like to take to make sure my hair and skin are in top shape. Here are some of my favorite products as of late!

  1. Moroccan Argan Oil - I don't think there will be a day when I stop using this product. It makes my dry hair feel soft and silky. It also helps with styling and works as an added heat protectant (although I still use a spray for that).
  2. LUSH Fluff Eaze - I had to use this product a few times before seeing results, but I can say that it definitely helps with frizz.  Heading into the humid weather, I'm always look for ways to tame those fly-aways. You can pick up this product at the local Philly Lush store on 15th & Walnut! 
  3. Aveeno Facial Moisturizer - I've been using Aveeno's classic moisturizer for a long time. My facial skin is kind of sensitive and this moisturizer replenishes after a long day in the city. I always feel instantly better when putting this on.
  4. Amazonian Wild Lily Eau De Toilette by The Body Shop - I'm in love with this aquatic fragrance because it leaves me feel fresh and ready for spring. When I want to switch things up I put on their Madagascan Vanilla scent.
  5. Essie Spring Nail Polish Collection - I'm still in love with the pale shades of nail polish that Essie put out in 2012. This light lavender color is really in for Spring!
  6. Loud & Clear Lip Sheer from Bare Escentuals - This lip sheer is lightweight, doesn't run, and adds just enough color for daytime. I'm in love with the tangerine shade!

I'd love to hear about your current favorite products! Tell me in the comments!

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall