It's Live!

Right now (or once you're done reading my blog) head down to the Sony Store at 17th and JFK Boulevard to check out the 50 photos I took with the Sony NEX-5r for the 215 Unedited Project showcasing what I love about Philadelphia!  I am SO stoked to see these images (which I traveled all over the city to capture) up at their retail space! You'll get to see some of my favorite pieces of art all over the city and even check out the camera I used to capture them. Thanks so much to Sony for letting me be a part of this project that's re-defining Philadelphia as a beautiful place to live and work through the eyes of new Sony technology.

Photography by Chaucee Stillman taken with the Sony NEX-5r as part of the 215 Unedited Project.
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall