April Goals

Photos from Streets And Stripes on Instagram.

I feel like some of the goals from last month need to be repeated this month, but that's okay right? I guess I need to find a way to remind myself of my goals more often, otherwise I kind of forget about them until I sit down to write the next set of goals! So here are some new ones and some old ones, but I'm glad I'm at least still trying.
  1. Find more of a schedule and stick to it.
  2. Start saving money for NYC.
  3. House train Juno.
  4. Start eating regular meals and buy groceries instead of picking up.
  5. Finally get rid of those bags of clothes.
What are your goals for the month?

Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall