Meet Me at the Philly Poshmark Party!

Photo from here.

This Tuesday I'll be hanging out at the Philly Poshmark Party co-hosting alongside some of my dear friends and fellow Philly bloggers LexyJessieMelissa, and Jacqui! Poshmark is a free iPhone app that allows you to easily sell your clothes and browse thousands of wardrobes. Check out my wardrobe here!

It will be a night with cocktails, tasty treats, Philly's most fashionable bloggers, and of course lots of shopping. Come out, I'd love to meet you!

The Details

  • Tuesday, April 23 2013
  • 7pm - 10pm
  • Location: Le Meridien at 1421 Arch Street
  • RSVP: by April 22nd to rsvp@poshmark.com
  • Shop My Closet! You can shop my closet or list your own wardrobe on Poshmark.com!
  • Earn $5 cash when you sign up using this code: HMHZV. Valid only for the first 10 people to use this code!

Maek sure to check out Poshmark on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook join in on the fun by using the official party hashtag #PoshParty! Tweet me at @streets_stripes to tell me if you're going!




Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall