Recently



I know I've been a little MIA the past few weeks. The short answer is that there's been quite a bit going on in my life, personally and work wise, and it's been hard concentrating and getting things done. I've been busy and I've been healing. Thank you for reading Streets & Stripes and I'm excited to get back into a regular posting pattern this month! So for now, here's an outfit that I wore to the Mushmina Anniversary Party in South Philly last night. Pictures from the event coming soon!

The Look

Jeans // American Apparel
Bracelet & Sunglasses // Nich Boutique
Top // Aoki Boutique
Shoes //  Forever 21
Necklace // Forever 21

Photography by Jonifin Marvin
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall