Glen Onoko Falls


It was absolutely time to get out of the city. I usually don't like to leave the hustle and bustle of the city, because well I love living here, but every now and then it's great to remind myself that there are bigger things outside of paved sidewalks and potholes.

Jonifin and I drove two hours with our friends Josh and Melissa to the Glen Onoko Falls in Jim Thorpe, PA. It was one of the best hiking trails I've been on because the path was right beside the waterfalls the entire time so there was a cool breeze, lots of shade and there wasn't as much humidity. Totally worth the sweat!

Where do you like to get away to when you have the chance?

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall