Rain Drops



It has been raining for dayyysss in Philadelphia which has kind of made it difficult to take outfit photos! It started to rain JUST as we were getting out of the car to take these, but we decided to forge ahead, rain drops and all. So sorry for all the rain spots on my outfit : )

A few thoughts on what I'm wearing since I ended up really liking all these pieces....My tank top is from Aphillyated, a local Philly retailer that specializes in celebrating things about Philly in the form of apparel and accessories for both men and women. It's super comfortable and I ended up wearing it with jeans the other day as well. I love myself a good solid print tee : )

My skirt and cardigan come from one of my newest favorite online retailers Oasap.com! They have so much variety and really great prices, it makes finding that next piece for your wardrobe so much easier. I had been waiting for a yellow maxi skirt like this one for a while, and it's the perfect length for me. Even though it's summer I decided to get a black cardigan as well because I liked how light weight it is, and I was right! It's the perfect cardigan for summer.

The Details

Skirt // Oasap c/o
Shoes // From Target two years ago (Similar)
Tank Top // Aphillyated c/o
Cardigan // Oasap
Scarf // Anne Taylor
Bracelets // Banana Republic


Photography by Jonifin Marvin Media
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall