It's Max O'Clock


I LOVE MAX BRENNERRRRRR. I wish I could come up with something cuter and catchier to say, but really... the truth speaks. 

A few nights ago Jacqui and I headed down to try out some new menu items at Max Brenner (on 15th and Walnut) on their It's Max O'Clock happy hour specials. That's right, it was only 8:30pm and happy hour kicked back in!


Created exclusively for the Philadelphia location, Max Brenner is launching a new happy hour two times a day. That's right! If you get out of work late, you still have from 9:30-11:00pm to wash your worries away. Stop by Monday through Friday from 5-7pm or 9:30-11pm to try out their new select drink and food items for the Max O'Clock menu! I would recommend checking out the Chocolate Martini and the Lick, Sip, Suck.

While there I made sure to order some of my favorites. A waffle sandwich and a peanut butter chocolate banana crepe!  

Have you tried out Max Brenner yet?

P.S. - Another time I went to Max Brenner.

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com


No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall