Creating #SkypeMoments At Made In America


Oh heyyyy Miss Carter.

In case you missed it (how could you??) the Made In America Festival was this past weekend in Philly. Skype hooked me up with some VIP tickets and I strolled the streets looking for interesting people, eating pumpernikel sandwiches, checking out the Skype airstream bus (where celebrity interviews were taking place!), and listening to some of my favorite artists.
Here I am recording a Skype video message for Kendrick Lamar!
Thanks to much to Duracell for the phone charging station! 
Behind the scenes in the Skype production trailer.
What I wore on the second day of the festival. Here's what I wore to day one.

Imagine Dragons


I was SO looking forward to watching Imagine Dragons. They played all my favorite songs and put on an amazing performance.

Phoenix


Next was the band Phoenix. They mixed crowd surfing with the set as well as climbing some rigging. 

Beyonce



And then of course there was Beyonce. I've been wanting to see Queen B in action for a while, but since I don't go to concerts much (more pressing matters like rent and food come to mind) I was unbelievably stoked to see her on stage. And she didn't disappoint! She played allll her fan favorites and I got to hear all my personal favorites live too! She was totally worth the wait. 


Stay tuned for some festival fashion on Friday!

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall