Dynamite Style

Part of being a fashion blogger is constantly adding to your wardrobe. But what's a girl on a budget to do? A few months back I styled a few models for an event at King Of Prussia with a company called Garage. Little did I know, they had a sister store, Dynamite, which is the slightly older sister version of Garage. I love the chic & edgy styles they have and their whole black & white collection. So on trend!
I wanted to introduce you to this brand because I have an exciting collaboration coming up November 7th so make sure to mark that in your calendars and set aside a little money for a shopping spree (I know I am!). In the meantime check out @DynamiteStyle and their Facebook Page as they add new styles every day!

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall