Meet Me At Topshop + Nordstrom


I've got some good news. TopShop loves Philly. So much in fact that they are throwing a Pop-Up shop at the Nordstrom Store at the King of Prussia Mall and they asked me to play hostess! So come by this Saturday, October 26 from 1-4pm to talk about fashion, fall, and styling! The first 100 people will be given swag bags and there will be complimentary makeovers for everyone and anyone. I'd love to meet you, so let's go to the mall!

Okay, story time. Two weeks ago I was helping my man get ready for a concert and I ended up moving a huge table.  I was wearing my trusty American Apparel Easy Jeans and as I bent over to move the table my jeans ripped right underneath the left back pocket (aka my ass bust right through 'ma jeans) and I was left without a pair of jeans for a few days (laundry). The pair I'm wearing now are from the TopShop collection and I have to say...bye bye Easy Jean! These are super comfortable and don't loose shape after a couple wears. That's alway s been my biggest problem with jeans.

Next is the jacket. It's only $85! Can you believe it? I've been waiting for the perfect leather jacket that's in my price point, and this one made the list. I've been wearing it almost every day to work. It's a great transitional piece from summer to fall. Finish it off with some red oxblood heels (yay for slimming the leg) and my Clark's handbag.

The TopShop items in this post were gifted but opinions are entirely mine. 

Photography by Jonifin Marvin
Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall