Revival


Although personally autumn and winter trump spring and summer for me, I cannot deny the fact that the shortage of daylight hours takes a toll on my disposition. This past Sunday, we all got to sleep in an extra hour, and the sun will be rising at a pretty agreeable time the next couple weeks, but not without consequence. Slowly the days will get shorter, the mornings and evenings darker, and we'll need more of a helping hand to get out from under our covers. With that, I'd like to share with you all a mix I put together to keep your energy up and spirits high during these lovely, but undeniably cold and dark months. Given a listen in conjunction with your other seasonal favorites, these songs will be sure to pick up where the vitamin D left off. 


Written by Lindsay Thomson

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall