Eve


I finished reading this book yesterday and it was so inspiring and encouraging. I really enjoy reading books about females who have overcome something and keep their inner strength. It puts my own troubles and worries into perspective.

Also, some exciting things have happened as of late. Philly.com mentioned me as one of the Top 13 Philadelhpia Instagramers in 2013 (you can follow my Instagram here - @streets_stripes)and my red skirt made the Top 20 Street Style Looks in Philadelphia for 2013! Thank you Philly for the love! You, of course, know the feeling is mutual.

Also just wanted to note an addition to the sidebar. It's a new column called "Currently" and it's things that I'm loving, trying, listening to, coveting, etc. These are not sponsored links and I don't get anything from you clicking. It just wanted to share what I'm loving lately in case you might love it to! Have a wonderful Monday!


Jacket // Dynamite
Pants // Topshop
Top // Dynamite
Shoes // DSW

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall