Spodee Wine Galentine's Day


I've never had strong feelings about Valentine's Day one way or the other, but I couldn't resist a Galentine's Day themed event thrown by Spodee Wine in collaboration with local shops Occasionette and HOME (local artist Sue Eggen of Giant Dwarf was also on hand to show us how to make those  heart shaped felt flowers!). It's been such a long winter that it was great to see some of my blogging friends (Emma, E.M., Risa, amongst others)!

Spodee is a wine fortified with moonshine and leaves a chocolate-y taste. It was mixed into a Sangria, a Champagne cocktail, and a punch. The punch was definitely my favorite! The evening left me with lots of inspiration for decorating in a sweet and chic way for Valentine's Day. Good thing I already have my sweet Valentine. ;P

The public Galentine's Day event is happening this Saturday, Febraury 8th from 5-8pm, Starting at HOME, 1815 E. Passyunk Ave., ending at Occasionette, 1825 E. Passyunk Ave. Stop by and say hello!

Photography & Words by Chaucee Stillman
First published on www.streetsandstripes.com

No comments

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!

© Streets and Stripes
Maira Gall